by Rob R
If you have a physically demanding job, chances are your not overweight, and if you are, it's not due to lack of fat burning exercise. Thing is, especially these days, many people have kids, work at home or an office and just can't find the time for a conventional exercise program. People tend to be lean for the most part, if they are working on a construction crew or any job where you need to exert yourself. And with all this fat burning activity going on at these types of jobs, a good healthy lunch can easily be burned off. If you don't have a good metabolism, eating more often with small portions is much better.
If you are one of those people that find it difficult to find the time to workout, there are ways to burn fat with daily physical activity routines. If you perform at least some of them daily, you will lose weight.
Doing something you get some joy or fun out of is the key to a successful exercise program. Not only can you lower your blood pressure and add years to your life, studies have shown that all you need is a half hour a day to benefit from some physical activity. Studies have shown that walking 30 min., 3 days a week, can not only lower your blood pressure , but also reduce waist and hip size. Studies were also conducted at the Mayo Clinic in 2005, by James Levine, M.D., and it was concluded that there are links between obesity and inactivity. Your NEAT (non-exercise activity termogenesis) is more powerful than customary exercise. 30 minutes a day of Fun physical activity is all you need to reap the benefits.
If you could add physical activity into your daily routine, you will burn calories instead of putting on more pounds by continuing the bad habit of sitting way to much. Add a new healthy dimension, and get active. The Mayo Clinics study also went on to conclude that lean people burn 350 more calories than the obese persons on any given day, since they on average, sit 150 minutes less per day. Time to get up and get active.
By all means begin to make these activity routines a part of your everyday life from now on. These, combined with a healthy diet will get you on the road to looking,feeling, and being healthy. Dr. Levine also went on to say the NEAT doesn't reflect a lack of motivation, but rather a brain chemical difference.
Make sure you warm up and do some stretching before you begin your fat burning activity routines, so you don,t pull any muscles or tissue. Be sure to slowly stretch the stiff muscles and hold on your last rep for at least 10 seconds.
Physical Activity routines:
* The simple natural act of walking has been proven to have enormous benefits, not only to ward off health issues, but helps burn fat to control weight.
* Instead of sitting down and talking on the phone, walk around the house while you talk, or simply pace back and forth.
* Try dancing to some of your favorite music while you do the dreadful house cleaning. Make it fat burning fun instead of a something you dread.
* Professional atheletes, still to this day do jumping Jacks before practice or a game. Their warmup can be one of your fat burning routines. Do as many as you can throughout the day and you will burn loads of fat.
* 30 years ago obesity wasn't a problem for most kids but with the fast food, TV, video games, and the internet, children are at a greater risk for obesity than ever before. If you have kids, get more involved together in some physical fun.
* If your fortunate enough to have a lawn service, you might consider doing it yourself. Gardening and lawn work burn more calories than walking
* If you have a dog, make it a habit to take it out for longer walks and be sure to run with Rover more often.
The more of the tips you apply to your daily lifestyle, the more pounds your going to shed. Try and fit as many of them as you can into your day. You could burn over 500 calories with an hour of these routines
Combining a good diet plan with your activity routines will give you an excellent chance at achiving your desired weight and health. If your not on a diet plan that's working, there are plenty online created by nutritionist with proven results.
For more weight loss exercise tips and popular diet programs please take a look: 6topsystems.com
This article is available as a unique content article with free reprint rights.
Article Source: http://www.uberarticles.com/articles